Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 month late. Its been a rough month. We spent the entire last month building up RCK's immune system. MK, Grammy K, Pa Pa K and Grandma T and I also participated. We all came down down with the Norovirus. RCK's daycare was ground zero. Glad that's over....knock on wood.

Here's some pictures from Thanksgiving. We spent the holiday hanging with my fam on the island of staten.



That's my Dad, HK (aka Pa Pa K). He carves a mean turkey!



Pictured above is SK sitting on NS' lap, RCK sitting on KS' lap and TC. They are all my nieces or nephew...except RCK...if you don't know already, he's my son!


MORE TO COME...INCLUDING CHRISTMAS PICS! PLUS, RCKS' POPS HAD A BIG DAY....MORE TO COME.....TOMORROW...OR THE NEXT DAY.

GOODNIGHT GRANDMA T. (CK'S LIFE MOST FAITHFUL READER!)

CK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good night, CK...Thanks for the updates...and those to come! :-)!