Tuesday, December 5, 2006

I was so excited I fell off my brontosarous!


Just got back from seeing Ryan Adams and the Cardinals at Town Hall in NYC. Saw the show with the"I fight Cancer" do-gooder AS. Great show. Here's the setlist:

Magnolia Mountain
Please do not let me go
Dear Chicago
Peaceful Valley
Mockingbird
Tears of Gold
Nightbirds
Cold Roses
New York New York
Arkham Asylum
Kiss Before I go
Let it Ride
Bartering Lines
To be young
Blue Hotel
Beautiful Sorta
The End
Expressway to your Skull
Whart Rat
Shakedown
I see monsters

I took some video but the files are huge. Got a cool video of AS squeezing Ryan Adams' head. I'm trying to figure out how to compress the file but I'm an idiot. Anyone know how to compress a 400MB file to a more manageable size or am I screwed. Damn stupid new camera. Ill try and be smart and get some more manageable video up tomorrow. CK tired.

Night,

CK

No comments: